Sikkim is a state in northeast India, bordered by Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Part of the Himalayas, the area has a dramatic landscape that includes India’s highest mountain, 8,586m Kangchenjunga. Sikkim is also home to glaciers, alpine meadows and thousands of varieties of wildflowers. Steep paths lead to hilltop Buddhist monasteries such as Pemayangtse, which dates to the early 1700s.
Darjeeling is a town in India's West Bengal state, in the Himalayan foothills. Once a summer resort for the British Raj elite, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Darjeeling Himalayan Railway, or “Toy Train,” completed in 1881. It's famed for the distinctive black tea grown on plantations that dot its surrounding slopes. Its backdrop is Mt. Kanchenjunga, among the world’s highest peaks.
· Accommodation on a twin/double sharing basis as mentioned above.
· All the rooms are base category, unless indicated separately.
· All Taxes as per itinerary.
· Meal Plan (as per mentioned above).
· All permit fees and hotel taxes applicable as per itinerary.
· Exclusive Non A/c vehicle for all transfers & sightseeing as per itinerary. The concept of disposal vehicles is not practiced in this sector. The vehicle provided shall strictly be on point to point basis only. The vehicle may change either every day or in every sector.
· Insurance premium, any other activities like rafting, archery, rock climbing, joy ride (toy train) etc for which supplemental charges will be applicable to be paid by the guests directly.
· Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone bills, bar bills, tips & gratuity, bottled water etc.
· Entrance Fees for museums and monuments, Upgradation Charges and Optional Tours to be paid by the guests directly on the spot.
· Any additional costs because of additional sightseeing; extra usage of vehicle; unforeseen events like natural calamities for instance landslides, external factors like blockades, political disturbances etc.; imposition of new taxes; increase in taxes or fuel price which impacts costs of surface transportation will be recovered directly from the guests.
· Room Heater Charges
· Anything which is not included in the inclusion.
Darjeeling - 1
Lachung - 1
Gangtok - 3
Cancellation Request has to be sent to us by Email. Such cancellation charges shall also be applicable on reduction of rooms after initial confirmation. Cancellation charges shall also be applicable if the guests fail to show up for any flight or train cancellations.
Cancellation policy shall apply in case of vehicles also
Further 4 star hotels and above have their own cancellation policy which may not be similar to above.
Also, the hotels in North Sikkim follow a very strict cancellation policy and do not follow the above. Once the package is booked & confirmed no refund will be entertained. They also do not take any responsibility for the issue of permits. For any cancellations or no show even because of non-receipt of permits, road blockage etc full cancellation shall be applicable and there will be no refund.
In case client wishes to prepone /postpone his or her travel dates, we request you to kindly reach us 15 days prior to journey date via e-mail/SMS.
The customers can prepone /postpone their tour once without any additional charges (if intimated before 15 days of travel date in written). However postponing & preponing second time will attract additional charges.
Also note that few service providers (Hoteliers, Transporter etc.) may apply postpone/prepone charges even after meeting above requirement. In such cases postpone/prepone charges will deducted from the advance amount deposited.
In all prepone or postpone scenarios, the services and the costing will be subject to availability of Hotel/Volvo and season/off season time.
We do not accept any changes in plan within 15 days of travel date. However in rare cases like adverse climatic conditions or strikes, package can be postponed which will be intimated to you beforehand.
The validity to utilize your Advance payment in prepone/postpone scenarios is 1 Year from the date of advance payment.
The advance payment and the invoice Number allotted to you, are transferable i.e. you can pass on your booking to any of your friends/ relatives. (Please Note: In order to transfer your booking you must meet the above terms and conditions first).
Be the first to find out latest tours and exclusive offers.
if you have any queries kindly take a moment to fill this form, our representative will
contact you shortly..